IBBC GROWING SERVANTS WITH CHRIST (GSC)
(High School Graduate, College, Career, Single Parents and Newly Married Couples without children)
"For we are labourers together with God; ye are God’s husbandry, ye are God’s building".
1 Corinthians 3:9
- To equip and develop well-balanced “Growing Servants With Christ” in all areas such as spiritual, physical, social, academic, and profession/career; being faithful servants for the Lord Jesus Christ, and actively involved in Christian service.
- To help them grow and strengthen their faith by knowing God’s purpose in their lives.
- To encourage them to faithfully serve the Lord by being involved in Christian service.
- To encourage them to be an outstanding students in respective college or Universities, and an efficient professionals, and workers in their respective chosen field of work.
- To spend more time with other Christians to establish strong relationship and fellowship with in sports, and other activities.
- To be an influence and win others to become believers of Christ through their testimony at school/workplace.
- YAFC/GSC Pastor: Brian Calixto (youth director)
- GSC director: Pr. Bert Baylon and Sis. Dem Baylon
- GSC President: Pr. Jeff Huliganga
- GSC Vice President: Bro. Joseph Fontillas
- GSC Secretary: Sis. Ana Theresa Goyeneche
- GSC Treasurer: Sis. Kate De Castro
- To uphold all the standing article of faith as it is stated in the Constitution and By-laws of IBBC and to make disciples of men for our Lord Christ Jesus. We are to exhort and encourage one another and learn to live in a Godly manner according as how Jesus lived his life. Our goal is to grow in the grace of God and learn how we can truthfully serve Him in giving our all for His glory. Furthermore, it is our ministries’ desire to be “an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity,” as stated in 1st Timothy 4:12.
- As ambassadors for Christ (2 Corinthians 5:20) we want nothing more than to glorify our Lord and savior Jesus Christ in every aspect of our lives and to be a faithful servant of His vineyard not just as a youth; but also, as we transition into adulthood. Additionally, it is our aspiration to also truly remain and increase in our personal relationship with God and our intimate walk with Him as we testify His glorious working in our lives now and forever more. In doing so, our objectives is to learn more about Christ, to learn who He is in our life, what He has done for us, and what we can do for all the love, grace and sacrifice He showed us as He took the punishment of sin on the cross of Calvary and gave us a new life to be reconciled with God.
YOUNG AMBASSADORS FOR CHRIST (YAFC)
(From the age of 13-17)