The Ever Care Foundation is a non-profit faith based organization with the following goals:
- To provide the children with wholesome and edifying experiences during after school hours through music, sports, livelihood projects, and Values education.
- To provide assistance to new immigrants in need of education, employment, communication, medical, and basic needs such as food and housing.
- To reach out to the Senior citizens who live alone and without anyone to care for them.
- To provide opportunities for young people to know and experience other cultures through our Youth for the World Program, thereby teaching them to be citizens of the world.
- To inspire the professionals such as the medical practitioners to share their skills in providing medical care through the Ever Care Medical missions to the needy both here in the US and abroad.
- To offer Christian counseling services to people in need of direction and advice.
- To participate in Suicide prevention program and Choose life to those in emotional crossroad to bring hope to the hopeless through personal counseling and hotline.